The Allied 健康学者计划 is perfect for students interested in an allied health career. The program enables students to grow and prepare for a field within the allied healthcare world and will help you succeed though professional experiences. The program will add further value to an exceptional Georgetown College liberal arts education.
For due dates and a list of other programs of distinction, 点击这里.
专职卫生学者 is ideal for students pursuing allied health fields. These fields include physical and occupational therapy, 医师助理, 体育训练, 康复咨询, 和其他人.
“Georgetown's Kinesiology department is second to none. The KHS professors have all walked the walk in the health and fitness field and teach you how to apply the degree you're getting.”
- Attend guest lectures by speakers in their field
- Meet professionals in their areas of interest to expand their professional network
- Gain leadership experience via promoting health and wellness on campus
- Volunteer opportunities within our community
- Job shadowing opportunities and internships
- 支持 and assistance with professional skills
- Interview in February at Georgetown Scholars Day (if invited). 点击这里 for more information on Georgetown Scholars Day.
- Complete an internship or preceptorship by start of senior year
- Students have a choice in the third requirement so they can create a program that best aligns with their career goals. Students can either be an active member in the KHS club, 成为Pre-PT项目的一员, or complete volunteer hours at a designated facility and attend professional development events each semester.